We are busy at our office in Copenhagen with Denmark’s Rowing Stadium at Bagsværd Sø, Vrå Public School in Hjørring, the Old Bergen Museum and other exciting projects in the pipeline. Therefore, we are looking for a skilled project manager. In this position, you will become responsible for one of our projects, and you will play an important role in developing further the project management competences and qualifications at our office.
On the project, you will be in charge of keeping within the fixed architectural, economic and time constraints. You will lead a team of skilled architects and constructing architects, and in cooperation with the managing partner, you will ensure that the architectural quality is maintained throughout the project. At the same time, you will monitor the project's finances continuously and facilitate efficient task and time management, so we can hand over the completed building on time.
Our office in Njalsgade on Islands Brygge includes 12 employees and we expect a growth in staffing over the coming years. In relation to this, you will play an important role as expert, problem-solver and sounding board for your colleagues. Our COO in Aarhus and the head of our Copenhagen office will become your closest partners for discussion.
We offer a good salary and excellent employment conditions – and if you have a specialisation or you would like to pursue a career in another Nordic country, we can support your career opportunities in that direction.
We imagine that you
- have a minimum of 8 years of project planning – and preferably more.
- have documented experience as a project manager.
- have a good understanding of the phases and stakeholders in the building process.
- have excellent skills in project administration and finance.
- can handle calculations, descriptions and tender processes.
- have a deep understanding of Revit and BIM.
- can maintain the architectural quality all the way through the project.
- strive at fostering good collaboration with developers and colleagues.
- can speak and write a Nordic language fluently.
As soon as possible.
Please send your CV and relevant material to email@example.com. Type 'Project Manager/ Copenhagen' in the heading. If you have any questions regarding the position as a project manager, please contact Rasmus Højkjær Larsen, associate partner and head of our Copenhagen office, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 41 96 35 33.