AART architects in Copenhagen are looking for one or more experienced constructing architects who are passionate about solving complex issues in the project planning of innovative architecture.
As a constructing architect, you will become an important member of our Copenhagen team, which has just started planning Denmark’s Rowing Stadium at Bagsværd Sø, Vrå Public School in Hjørring and the Old Bergen Museum. All projects set new standards for the use of wood in construction and facades, and they have significant public awareness and ambitious developers.
You will get the opportunity to play an active role in all phases of project planning – ranging from construction drawings and calculations to descriptions for possible field supervision. Together with the rest of the team, you will ensure the progress of each project until the handover of the completed building.
At our office in Njalsgade on Islands Brygge, you will become an integral member of a dedicated interdisciplinary team of 12 colleagues. We offer a good salary and employment conditions – and if you have a specialisation or you would like to pursue a career in another Nordic country, we can support your career opportunities in that direction.
We imagine that you
- have a minimum of three years of project planning experience.
- are an experienced Revit user and have extensive knowledge of BIM.
- have a good understanding of the phases and stakeholders in the building process.
- work in a structured and systematic way in solving tasks to high quality.
- are a team player who thrives on versatility and sparring.
- have mastered a Nordic language fluently, orally and in writing.
As soon as possible.
Please send your CV and relevant material to email@example.com. Type 'Constructingarchitect / Copenhagen' in the heading. If you have any questions regarding the position as a constructing architect, please contact Rasmus Højkjær Larsen, associate partner and head of our Copenhagen office, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 41 96 35 33.