Do you have several years of experience as a constructing architect? And are you enthusiastic about contributing to some of the most significant projects in the Nordic countries? If so, we are offering good opportunities to develop your professional skills, expand your network and make your mark on tomorrow's Nordic architecture.
Over the past years, we have experienced great success with exciting new projects throughout the Nordic countries. We are thus looking for experienced constructing architects to join our offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen and Oslo. We are offering challenging positions within our creative and competent organisation, where our excellent working environment encourages design and architecture that open up new perspectives for our clients and the wider community.
As a constructing architect you will become part of a dynamic and dedicated team, where you will contribute to the planning of projects across scale, typology and complexity. Every project is built on good dialogue, so we need driven team players with deep empathy for project potential and perspective – all with a focus on providing professional consulting services and ensuring successful cooperation with all parties involved, both internally and externally.
We imagine you:
- are trained as a constructing architect
- have a minimum of five years' experience of planning and construction
- have a deep understanding of the planning and construction process
- are experienced in using Revit for both new builds and renovations
- are good at calculations and material description of high professional quality
- speak and write Danish and/or Norwegian fluently
- are a dedicated team player with good interpersonal skills
- are committed and enterprising in every working situation.
Aarhus, Copenhagen or Oslo
As soon as possible
Application including supporting material must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (for the position in Aarhus or Copenhagen) and to email@example.com (for the position in Oslo). Type "Constructing architect" in the subject field.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact COO Jens Henrik Birkmose on phone +45 41 72 80 82 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.