Are you an experienced architect with a keen sense for developing competition projects and making them succeed? If so, right now we are offering you an exciting job opportunity at our office in Aarhus – a job that offers favourable opportunities to develop your professional skills and gain experience with high-profile competition projects.
In recent years, we have experienced great success with new projects throughout the Nordic region. We are therefore looking for an experienced architect with a strong professional profile. An architect who is passionate about working creatively with architecture and is able to manage competition projects safely towards goal – ranging from analysis and concept development to handover of the final project proposal.
At our Aarhus office, you will undertake the professional and administrative management of our competition projects. You will take on the role as competition coordinator, where you will lead our competition teams and be in charge of the contact with clients and collaborators. In addition, you will ensure a high architectural quality across our diverse range of competition projects, just as you will help to sketch and develop the projects – of course in close dialogue with talented and dedicated colleagues and with strong support from our senior management.
We expect that you:
- Are an architect with at least 5 years' experience developing competition projects;
- Have experience managing competition projects;
- Have experience communicating with clitens and business partners;
- Are a competent user of relevant software applications, such as Adobe and Revit;
- Are good at visualising and relaying architectural concepts;
- Are a dedicated team player with excellent teamwork skills;
- Are engaged and proactive in any work situation;
- Speak Danish fluently;
- Yearn to create architecture that opens up opportunies for people, places and communities.
As soon as possible
Application including supporting material must be sent to email@example.com. Type “Competition Coordinator” in the subject field.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact COO Jens Henrik Birkmose on phone +45 41 72 80 82 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.