AART architects are seeking a competition architect
We are having great success in Copenhagen and, therefore, we are seeking an ambitious competition architect to join our office at Islands Brygge. We are seeking an architect with the expertise to sketch competition proposals and manage them effectively to towards our goal. You must, therefore, be able to work independently through all stages of a competition process, just as you must have the experience to make the necessary decisions throughout the entire process. However, most importantly, you must take pride in collaborating and influencing the projects that you are working on.
You will become a part of a strong, multidisciplinary team focused on developing our many competition proposals in the metropolitan area. Your tasks will range widely in scale and function but they all create opportunities for the life, the places and the society that they are part of. So, if you, just like us, are passionate about creating opportunities through architecture, we offer a job with good opportunities to develop your skills, expand your network and make your mark on the future built environment, in and surrounding Copenhagen.
We look forward to applicants with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a competition architect in Scandinavia.
- Strong abilities in concept development.
- Experience in managing competition projects.
- Experience in contact with developers and business partners.
- Competent user of AutoCAD, SketchUp and Rhino.
- Strong visual communicator of architectural visions.
- Good ability to work independently.
- Great capacity to make the necessary decisions.
- Dedicated and enterprising in every situation.
As soon as possible.
Applications accompanied by relevant materials should be sent by April 14, 2017, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding the job as competition architect, you are welcome to contact Rasmus Højkjær Larsen, associate partner and head of our office in Copenhagen, on telephone 41 96 35 33 or by email email@example.com.