Our project office in Gothenburg is seeking a dedicated building engineer for project design at our major hospital project "New Medical Building for Somatic Care" at Kungälv Hospital. As a building engineer for this project, you will gain experience in designing complex building projects while contributing to the development of the Swedish health sector. You will also have the opportunity to leave your mark on our operations in Sweden, where we are in the process of establishing ourselves as an architectural firm.
The project consists of remodeling and adding to Kungälv Hospital north of Gothenburg. 33,000 m2 wings with bed units will be added to the existing hospital while the existing building stock will undergo innovative renovation in preparation for the restructuring of the hospital. This is a long-term project that offers a variety of tasks and challenges. At AART architects, we deliver the architectural services in partnership with Sweco Architects in Gothenburg.
As a building engineer, you will become part of a project organization of about 10 employees from AART architects and Sweco Architects. In other words, you will become part of a close, dedicated team. Because of that, we expect you to be a solution-oriented team player who is keenly aware of the possibilities and challenges of the project. In addition to that, you are ambitious and structured in your approach to the work, and you possess extensive knowledge of 3D project design.
We expect that you have:
- at least 2 years of experience in project design;
- a solid understanding of the phases and parts of the building process;
- a solid understanding of the components of a building project and its meetings;
- extensive knowledge of BIM and 3D project design in Revit 2016;
- knowledge of Solibri Model Checker or Naviswork;
- good language skills, including fluent Swedish, oral and written;
- experience in architecture for the health sector (not a requirement).
As soon as possible
The application, including relevant materials, must be send to email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding the job as architect or constructing architect, please feel free to contact Isak Birgersson on telephone +45 41 96 35 19 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.