Are you an experienced architect with a keen sense of creating and managing projects for tender? If so, right now we are offering a lead position at our office in Oslo – a job with excellent opportunities for professional development and for gaining experience with high-profile projects throughout Norway.
In recent years, we have experienced great success in Norway with exciting new projects. For this reason, we are seeking an experienced architect to strengthen our Oslo office. The ideal candidate is an architect who loves to take a creative approach to architecture, and who is proficient at managing tender projects from start to finish. As an architect, you will be responsible for our Norwegian tender projects with a focus on managing and delegating the work and ensuring high architectural quality on all projects – all in close dialogue with dedicated colleagues and a wide array of builders and business partners.
To strengthen our partnership with developers and business partners, last year we opened up an office in Oslo. The office is centrally located in Oslo with a view of the city. Here you will work with both Danish and Norwegian colleagues. In addition, you will work closely together with colleagues at our offices in Aarhus and Copenhagen, Denmark. This means that you will be a part of an open and inspiring architectural environment with excellent opportunities for professional development and for establishing positive relationships with colleagues throughout Scandinavia.
We expect that you:
• Are an architect with at least 5 years' experience developing tender projects;
• Have experience managing tender projects;
• Have experience communicating with customers and business partners;
• Are a competent user of relevant software applications, such as Adobe and Revit;
• Are good at visualising and relaying architectural concepts;
• Are a dedicated team player with excellent teamwork skills;
• Are engaged and proactive in any work situation;
• Speak Danish or Norwegian fluently;
• Yearn to create buildings and city spaces that have a story to tell.
Applications accompanied by relevant materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding the job, please feel free to contact associated partner Thomas Pedersen on +47 40 47 59 00 or by e-mail email@example.com.